Thursday, February 17, 2011

Vegan delicious-ness

I found a lovely little vegetarian cafe in Toronto near the Eaton Centre mall. This was my first meal in about 26 hours--I was living off of Luna bars and baby carrots during my train ride to Toronto and through the next morning of this conference.


I think the thought of finding a vegan friendly place to eat that is convenient and not too expensive in another city (and country!) is daunting for me. Especially if my primary purpose is not tourism. At the hotel where I'm staying, a serving of blueberries is $9, so I cant exactly depend on dining at the hotel. But at least I've had one good meal so far!

Cheers

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Commensal, Toronto

3 comments:

  1. I love you! I can't wait for you to take me there this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks soooo delicious. I hope that you were (are?) able to find more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm terrified of how being in Kyoto for 6 weeks is going to go... I'm thinking I'll be eating a lot of rice.

    ReplyDelete